General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:40 pm
sounds fine by me
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:21 pm
smallwood, bstock, will, michelle, bilyeu...
what do u all think about making the move???
i know u all get on here at least every now and then!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:58 pm
i don't care...
as long we still have this chat room where i can smack all of you around!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:57 pm
I say no - it seems you making a push for the switch - it will be my sole objective to thwart you.
i checked the site out - i don't care either way
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:25 pm
I say no to Anthony and maybe to the new site.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm
As long as I'm not gonna be confused by the new site I say OK. I have enough trouble finding out things on this site however. To tell the truth I kinda hate fantasy football, but I refuse to quit. So do whatever and I think we should raise the stakes. If you use 3% inflation we should be playing for $65(I think this is year 9). Also, we all, as far as I know, make more money than we did nine years ago. So.............
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:16 pm
I already said I didn't mind. It looks like an ok site. And anything that is not there that we would want to see Jeff could probably make available on the mtffl site.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:25 am
I don't like it.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 am
thanks for sharing the reasons u don't like it other than the usual just to piss off wolfe
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:17 am
It's not to piss him off. I just don't like it. But, I'm only a lone dissenting voice.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.