New Smack Room
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
the new smack room
i like the new smack room..
i like being able to send private messages..
i wish everyone would register so we could send some messages to these sissies
i like being able to send private messages..
i wish everyone would register so we could send some messages to these sissies
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
If you know anyone in either of these leagues that hasn't registered, please yell at them.
On Tuesday of this week I sent out an e-mail to the 9 absent members asking them to come to the site and sign up. So far, 0 of them have showed up.
I've talked to JR about him and his clan; he says they are all still in the league.
I see David Bilyeu on a regular basis and he is still in the league.
I'm sure that Michelle is still playing, too.
That leaves Keith Phillips, Wendell & Mark Johnson. I haven't heard from any of them since the season ended. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them, ask them what is going on.
On Tuesday of this week I sent out an e-mail to the 9 absent members asking them to come to the site and sign up. So far, 0 of them have showed up.
I've talked to JR about him and his clan; he says they are all still in the league.
I see David Bilyeu on a regular basis and he is still in the league.
I'm sure that Michelle is still playing, too.
That leaves Keith Phillips, Wendell & Mark Johnson. I haven't heard from any of them since the season ended. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them, ask them what is going on.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
confirmation
was up...
i just left CEJ and came home for a smoke break.
i am goin to vinnie's now,
i have spoken with MJ and Wendell: so i assume they r both in
i am gonna kick sum ass this yaer
i just left CEJ and came home for a smoke break.
i am goin to vinnie's now,
i have spoken with MJ and Wendell: so i assume they r both in
i am gonna kick sum ass this yaer