4th overall pick

bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I need a translater to follow the argument. 1.03, 6.04 or 2.11 What the damn are you guys talking about?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

1.03 = Round 1, Pick 3
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Someone let me in on the next big thing at #4 overall. No trade offers for this pick in a couple of months then 2 in the same day. Very suspicious fellows.The price is going up.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

bstock wrote:we should have a smack category just for the midgets and hoggs to bicker

I HATE BITTER MIDGETS!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply