Worst team in history.

Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Worst team in history.

Post by Jonathan S. »

The worst team in MTFFL II history? I don't know if this team will ever win a fucking game. It's fire-sale time. I started off poorly last year and ended up going 8 and 6, but I don't know if this team can win a game. I hate this fucking group of bums, except for the (S. McNair). I should have held onto Jamal Lewis. Scott was so worried about losing K. Bulluck on draft day. Whoooo worry-wort!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Keep your chin up!
You scored more than the Midgets (3-3) and way more than the 'Canes (2-4) and you still have to play them soon. Plus you still have to play me twice.
Your points against is through the roof! You've been beaten by most of the really good teams in the league so it is all downhill from here!

But if you really insist, I can take Bulluck & Ward off your hands for generous 2004 draft picks.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

How generous?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Lets talk Smallwood I need defense.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Start talking.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

SEVEN teams scored less than I did, and I still fucking lost!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply