keepers?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
i guess all his players are dropped....that just made Maroney the first pick in the draft!
is he waiting for all the games to be over before he makes a decision?
we need to make a rule for this.... why have a deadline if nothing happens when you miss it? i'd be fine with him paying my $50 as a punishment!
HOOKERS !!! get off the streets and pick your keepers!
is he waiting for all the games to be over before he makes a decision?
we need to make a rule for this.... why have a deadline if nothing happens when you miss it? i'd be fine with him paying my $50 as a punishment!
HOOKERS !!! get off the streets and pick your keepers!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
I seen this whole issue coming, and even offered an alternative to avoid this issue.
I think it was honest miscommunication and lets Play ball; Bitches.
Commish, when I enter the draftroom you do not have to roll out the red carpet, also everyone does not have to stand up when I enter the room this year I will waive that as well.
I think it was honest miscommunication and lets Play ball; Bitches.
Commish, when I enter the draftroom you do not have to roll out the red carpet, also everyone does not have to stand up when I enter the room this year I will waive that as well.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*