Page 2 of 2

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:24 am
by the Man, the Myth...
woody wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm
the Man, the Myth... wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.

Sincerely,

Punishers Management
That would be awesome. Password is “DelicateRomo0_0”
All this shade being thrown towards my Cowboys!! :lol:

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 pm
by wagordy
Draft location? I need to plan my menu. :lol:

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:05 pm
by wolfe
MTFFLers,
The City of Baxter withdrew its bid to host the draft so we will return to the City of Thompson's Station for the 5th consecutive year.

Keeper Deadline:
Friday August 17, 11pm CT.
Select Keepers here -> http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 2559&O=144

Draft
Saturday August 25, 12pm CT
Live Draft Room -> https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ajax_ld?L=42559
Location -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2580


Sorry you can't make it, Woody. You can use the My Draft List https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=129 and My Draft Preferences https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=151 to set which positions to draft by round.

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:46 am
by Jonathan S.
the Man, the Myth... wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
Thank you.

Only kidding.