For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:30 am
did you open a fat girls box/roll?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:50 am
Preds need a win big time this Thursday! If they pull out the victory they will be 4 pts up with 5 games remaining for Detroit and 4 left for the Preds. Nashville plays Dallas on Saturday, then a couple of cupcakes(hopeful) and finishes with Colorado on the road. When Detroit leaves Nashville I think they only have games with the BJ's and Blackhawks. So the Preds really need to win on Thursday to have a chance at the division/conference/President's Trophy.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:54 am
Actually, Detroit plays the Stars the Friday before the Stars come here. The rest are in fact against the BJ's and Blackhawks.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Tomorrow's head-to-head game against the Red Wings is going to be the hugest. Like a playoff game.
I hope I remember to watch.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:06 pm
how could u forget???
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:17 pm
I usually do. I look at the schedule and I see that there is a game one or two days away... then I forget about it on game day.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:32 pm
but this is the biggest game of the season so far!!!
boy, it must really suck to be old
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:54 pm
I set a reminder on my DVR. And it's on HD. I love you Mark Cuban!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:44 am
who is going to the game tonight???
OSN? Gardy???
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:49 am
Not me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.