Cool Football Simulation Site

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Welcome aboard Ernie! You are now the starting kicker for an up-and-coming franchise :)

Will, I just gave up 2 players and $5000 to acquire you so you had better pan out :twisted: You and Wolfe's HB will be competing for playing time once I trade for him!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Wow that was quick!!!! I wont let ya down coach. I think I am going to throw some money at this thing and create another player. Anthony what position are in the most need of?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

The guy who had my first player created was kind enough to trade him to me for crap players! Anthony Fowler is a level 7 MLB at this time.

Will, the team could is in desperate need of WR(s) and CB(s) with DE(s) needed thereafter. I have some leftover flex points so I'll create a CB.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Here ya go... that is all the players I am going to do.
WR:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=239281

Make me a good offer now. I am talking Franchise player here.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wolfe »

The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

According to his current owner John Flatt does not want to be on our team so everyone send him hate mail :double-middle-finger:
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

My WR is on the team now but I am not even listed on the depth chart!!! I am calling my agent!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Toe Drag and Boom Boom Drinksalot are now in the starting lineup.....
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Actually I told my coach that I didnt want to move the players I had on his team at all. We are in contention for a championship. I will gladly create a player to add to your team. Let me know what position you need created and I will make a new player.
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Why can't you bring them to our franchise and help build a contender here! With your players already leveled up it would give us a head start over the rest of the new teams in the conference!

I traded for my Level 7 LB and I have traded and signed everyone else from our MTFFL family.
Post Reply