Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
Keeper Position Limit?
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Keeper Position Limit?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Keeper Position Limit?
Yeah, but ya'll won't make it again this year 
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Keeper Position Limit?
After all the bitching, moaning, complaining and crying only one team kept more than 3 RBs.... ... ... and it was me. 33 running backs were frozen.
Still, I completely agree to the spirit of this proposed rule for a future season.
Still, I completely agree to the spirit of this proposed rule for a future season.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: Keeper Position Limit?
Don't you know I just got lucky because I inherited the team with Tom Brady? It's quite obvious I have no skills on my own.. Whatever will I do when he quits playing?!?!?!?!wagordy wrote:Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
E
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Keeper Position Limit?
You better move to another division if you'd ever like to win a division title 