Very last play of the game......

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Agreed!!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

First off, we need monkeys, not bears. Secondly, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:Actually I can't be bought. That was, you know, sarcasm.


Some day in the future our distinctive rules will be compromised into oblivion. How vanilla do you want our league to be?
I'm attached to this rule mostly because it's distinctively ours. It's a known element of every matchup, so it's not surprise thrown in without warning.
the other leagues i play in think HFA is the most ridiculous thing they have ever heard...AND I AGREE!!!
it is the only thing i HATE about our league!
any other fantasy football owner i have ever spoken to thinks it is crazy...

i know it is a rule that makes our league one of a kind, but that doesn't mean that it isn't retarded...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

If the other leagues jumped off a bridge ... well.

We're not retarded. We're 'special'.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply