Updates and new features coming soon

Suggestions for improvements or new features/reports that you would like to have.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Updates and new features coming soon

Post by wolfe »

I added a link to league owner information. (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/ownerinfo.cgi) It's always been there I don't know why I lost the link.

On your team roster page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/mtffl.cgi) you can edit the name of your stadium by clicking on its name.

Update your phone number on the owner profile page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/owner_profile.cgi). A phone number may help with trades! And also I may need this some day. Don't worry, only current members are allowed to see this information. You will also see some settings for some features that I will be adding soon.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

can we get an update on the draft day links???
i am curious to when people were drafted for trading purposes...
can u just upload the draft or do u have to input them manually???
when u get a chance...
THX
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

bump.......
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

starters aren't locked. can i make a change at linebacker in the middle of the game
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:I added a link to league owner information. (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/ownerinfo.cgi) It's always been there I don't know why I lost the link.

On your team roster page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/mtffl.cgi) you can edit the name of your stadium by clicking on its name.

Update your phone number on the owner profile page (http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/owner_profile.cgi). A phone number may help with trades! And also I may need this some day. Don't worry, only current members are allowed to see this information. You will also see some settings for some features that I will be adding soon.
the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Oompa Midgets wrote:can we get an update on the draft day links???
i am curious to when people were drafted for trading purposes...
can u just upload the draft or do u have to input them manually???
when u get a chance...
THX
Draft reports are now updated.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thx commish!!!

it may help me in trading since i have no clue when anyone was drafted in the 1st league!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

bstock wrote:starters aren't locked. can i make a change at linebacker in the middle of the game
I appreciate everyone's honesty. I always have a few kinks to work out in Week 1. For the record, the only starter related transactions were Brian's testing of his LB status.

If this happens again, my unofficial co-commish (Will Gordy in the 1st league) has access to a magic button that can manually lock the players.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Post by wolfe »

Oompa Midgets wrote:the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!
I didn't expect to get this done until during Week 1. I hope to get this finished up in the next few days.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Updates and new features coming soon

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:the Drop/Add Notification is not sending me emails when transactions take place!!!
I didn't expect to get this done until during Week 1. I hope to get this finished up in the next few days.
GREAT JOB COMMISH!!!!!

i just received 30 (i'm not joking) emails about Jamal, KGB, and Chris Perry's injury status but they told me nothing...
i guess u r workin on that???
Post Reply