There's no camping out on Dauphin Island

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

There's no camping out on Dauphin Island

Post by Jonathan S. »

This one's for you Anthony and David B., the island is apparently under 10.3 feet of water.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Uh... I think that means that it is no longer an island, right? I don't think I remember any 10 foot elevations on the island. Just rooftops and trees.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

There's only drowning on Dauphin Island now.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply