
Jesse Jackson
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Jesse Jackson
I am sick of people like Jesse Jackson using the race card for every damn problem in the world! I heard him on Larry King saying George Bush dosen't care about black people. This has been said from other liberal dumbasses in the media also. To say that our president wouldn't help thousands of people because they happen to be black is silly. Maybe if they said George Bush is inept, that would make more sense. Why doesn't Jesse "the rev" Jackson say God hates black people for bringing the hurricane to an area of mostly black people. Jesse Jackson it's not the 60's, get a job.


I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.