Will this projection/prediction come true......

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Will this projection/prediction come true......

Post by wagordy »

It would be funny. According to the projected scores for next week Donkey Kongs should soundly beat The Redneck like a bitch who forgot bring mustard for my hot pretzle to the tune of 256-88.2. Wonder what the odds in Vegas are for that one!

Ah hell I will put a Benjamin on The Redneck....you never know.......bitch.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i say no way JR scores 256!
at least i hope not because i ahve the record in the 1st league at 240-something....
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I ain't scared.
I guess I could build up an impressive fp/g by picking up a bunch of Week 1 anomalies. I'll bet that lineup's fp/g drops 100 points by next week. Furthermore 1/4 of those players probably won't be on Orlando's roster by the end of the year.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Just call me Gambrell #2!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

By the way Anthony and Jeff have combined for 40.54% of all the posts made. Nerds.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I do realize that adding up the total percentages of posts made by Anthony and Jeff also makes me a nerd.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I do realize that adding up the total percentages of posts made by Anthony and Jeff also makes me a nerd.
Funny.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

well, hemptown is favored by 11.2 over the Oompa Loompas...
if i take Culpepper out of the lineup he is only favored by .2!!!
i am still pissed at Cpep....
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

You should be pissed at the rest of your sorry ass team, Oompa. Your team had the worst potential points in the league.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

maybe true, but if cpep would scored 2 points i woulda won my game...

what do u expect from a guy who got smashed on draft day?
Post Reply