Playoffs

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Playoffs

Post by wolfe »

I'm trying to figure this out, so I hope I'm not too premature with this topic.

First the easy stuff...

The Cookeville Critters have clinched the Gridiron Division and the #1 seed in the playoffs.

The Hemptown Hardknocks have won their first Red Zone Division title.

Now, the Paydirt Division may not be decided until the last second of Week 14.
Z-Town Zippers and the Nashville Salamanders are both 7-6. Use the tiebreaker page for assistance - http://www.mtffl.com/tiebreaker.htm
Z-Town can win the division with a win and a Nashville loss.
Nashville can take the division with a win and a Z-town loss.
If both teams win, Z-Town will win the division based on best division record.
If both Z-Town and Nashville lose, then all 4 teams will be 7-7 and Z-Town will win based on best division record.

The Sheffield Feagle Eagles are in the driver's seat for the Wild Card slot with a thirty point lead over the Oompa Loompas.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

This is sad. If I beat Anthony next week, I will come in second in my division. We suck.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply