The new Thom Yorke cd; is terrible! I wasted my money. However, the new Muse cd is excellent! GO GET IT! NOW! LEAVE YOUR THINGS ON YOUR DESK AND RUSH OUT AND GET THIS CD!!!!!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
I like Black Swan, but that's about it so far. This Muse cd is GREAT! I had most of the tracks prior to yesterday's release, they are live and kick! Thank goodness for Muse, I'm getting tired of the same old same old that Alt Nation seems to be spewing out. I've been spending most of my time listening to Left of Center.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
From what I have heard so far the Thom Yorke CD is exactly what I expected - and I'm not going to buy it. I've only heard the one new Muse track. Waiting to hear more.