General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Due to the Baxter Redneck moving locations and a lack of success a new team name is in order. Several options were considered and the owner has decided on the Omicron 8's. A new helmut design is in the works also.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:27 pm
that name sucks.....
try again..
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:38 pm
I like it even more now.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:38 pm
what about...
Damaged GOODS!
the TDOT TNOTS (as in not fixing briley parkway---when do you get stationed over there? that road sucks!!)
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:40 pm
I'm a bridge designer not a doctor, I mean construction worker, damn it.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:49 pm
then design a bridge to go over teh top of that road.... they are going to fix it anyway.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:27 pm
You need to put Persei in there. It is so pleasant to say. P-E-R-S-E-I (PercyEye).
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.