For the original MTFFL.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:24 pm
Is there a Gordy/Wolfe conspiracy against the team formerly known as the Baxter Redneck? I have played will 9 times 6 away, Michelle 8 times 6 away. That is not very nice!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:19 am
We hoped you wouldn't find out!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:05 pm
The Salamanders and Yankees play at Baxter this year.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:49 pm
Did I not pay you enough Commish to keep this going?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.