For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:38 am
I was reading some blog by John Buccigross and he thinks Radulov will score 40 next season. I think some of the turnover the Preds are going to have this offseason will be good for the team. Erat, Legwand and Radulov on the top line sounds good to me!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm
That sounds good. I think forty is possible for him. Curious to see what might happen with forsberg.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:07 pm
Unfortunately, I think Forsberg is done. He's already mentioned that he was contemplating retirement, which typically means you've already retired.
Sad to say it, but I won't miss Kariya if we don't resign him.
Who else is a free agent?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Hartnell and Timonen. Drury is a FA with Buffalo. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Preds jersey.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri May 18, 2007 11:01 am
The Sommet Group purchased the naming rights for the Nashville Arena. So I guess it will be called the Sommet Arena.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri May 18, 2007 11:06 am
Actually it will be called the Sommet Center. TSC, SC, Soc or Sec maybe?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Fri May 18, 2007 11:16 am
This might be one of those sponsorships that actually pays for itself. I had never heard of the company before the playoffs this year.
It's nice to have a local company put their name on it instead of a multi-national corp.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 pm
Very nice indeed. Kind of related...see the Pinnacle Tower in the Tennessean this morning? 29 story office building near the Symphony, it was going to be called the Crown Tower, but Pinnacle agreed to move its offices there; so, now it's going to be the Pinnacle Tower.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed May 23, 2007 8:40 am
Trotz named The Sporting News coach of the year! Put that in your fire coach Trotz pipe and smoke it.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Thu May 24, 2007 9:29 am
maybe we shouldn't have started a new thread....
the preds threads will always be jinxed. since Blue is the one that started the new thread, he is partially responsible for the team being sold and leaving the city....
way to go, BLUE!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *