WOW

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

WOW

Post by bstock »

I am now more of a nerd than before. I joined the fabulous and addictive world of warcraft. I am a night elf hunter named Kilgor Trout. I'll be sure to post pictures as I progress and traverse the land.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

NERD! How is this an "Other Sport?" Will you soon be joining the Gelded Gilded NERD Guild?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply