General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:31 pm
I like the enthusiasm over the helmet idea. Giving everyone a helmet is something I wanted to do a couple of years ago.
Go to
http://www.helmet-depot.com and pick out a helmet to send to me. If you have a custom idea I can probably help you with that. Just tell me what color helmet to use as a base and find a logo to use on the helmet. I have some graphic editing programs and should be able to create your helmet.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:06 pm
Can we find some room to put the helmets on our team home pages?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:12 pm
Yeah, I'm going to try to find as many places as possible to cram these helmets.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:15 am
Another helmet source for all professional and college teams. Interestingly it include historical helmets.
http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:13 pm
I posted helmets for everyone.
I'm sure someone probably had a better idea for their helmet but they never spoke up.
If you want to change your helmet just drop me a line.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.