Take the spread.

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Take the spread.

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I am a 26.9 point underdog(including the B.S.HTA) to a team that has scored the least points in the league and is 0-2. Gary Coleman's wrath with be great and fill your hearts with fear and awe. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Changed my starters and the big wigs in Vegas scrambled to make me an 11 point underdog.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply