Onion

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Onion

Post by bstock »

All it takes is a cool, calculated sense of cynicism, a discerning eye for the overrated, and a willingness to trust that sinking feeling in your gut.

http://fantasysports.theonion.com/?utm_ ... 007_home_0
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I started a league.

League: MTFFL
Password: MTFFL
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

You must have created that league 2 seconds before I did. I even tried using the same password. Amazing!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply