If you watch "Chuck"...

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

If you watch "Chuck"...

Post by wolfe »

...I'll kill you. Seriously, I'll fucking kill you. I'm already so sick of the promos for this show. I'll slice your throat for $11 an hour and shit down your neck.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

hahahaaaaaaaa

Image
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

the commercials were enuf to make me not watch the show!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

:chainsaw:
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

Oompa Midgets wrote:the commercials were enuf to make me watch the show!
watch it midget - there's a psycho computer nerd on the loose.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Don't forget that Chuck begins tonight at 8/7c.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

IWFKY.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Did a 16 year old girl take over Jonathan's profile?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Pffft. lol.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply