Let's play a game.

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Let's play a game.

Post by wolfe »

Who can guess which NFL player had the hottest day in MTFFL history as a free agent in our league?

Can you guess his name?
What NFL team he was playing for at the time?
His position?
Where did his performance rank overall in the history of the league?
What week and year?
How long did it take for someone to pick him up? That one is easy to figure out -- he was picked up the next week. But who claimed him?

I think the answer will surprise you. I'll post the answer by Sunday.



I'm working on uploading every player's fantasy data week by week. Right now the site only stores the combined yearly points. I hope to have some sort of web based interface by this weekend so you can do your own queries.
When you break it down by position for each player for each week that works about to about 120,000 records.
Post Reply