Mike Singletary

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Mike Singletary

Post by woody »

Love this guy! A week after sending Vernon Davis to the showers early, he does this. What a way to make a splash.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/stor ... NHeadlines

"I used my pants to illustrate that we were getting our tails whipped on Sunday and how humiliating that should feel for all of us."
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Mike Singletary

Post by wolfe »

I did that in a meeting a few weeks ago. It really works as a motivational tool! Hahaha!

Get back to work or he'll pull it out again!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply