Incorrect History!?!?

New rules and discussion of rule changes.
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Incorrect History!?!?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

The current season shows an absence of "Division Points" in the tiebreakers which leads to the Beatniks winning the division last season. It shows here (http://www.mtffl.com/tiebreakers.php) that the #3 tiebreaker is division points making everything correct other than the league history. I noticed when I looked at my dominance of the Red Zone division with what should have been 7 titles in 8 seasons. The one I didn't win was the infamous "drunken host." The history and '08 site show Ossified as the Red Zone winner last season.
Division Tiebreaker between two teams:

1. Division head-to-head Record
2. Head-to-head results between both teams
3. Division Points
4. Overall Points
5. Coin Flip
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Post by wolfe »

You're right. The Beatniks were the wildcard. I'll fix that.

MyFantasyLeague.com does not offer division points as a tiebreaker in division results. I know I've mentioned this before. I've even proposed changing our tiebreakers to something that the website can handle. I have to manually calculate the correct tiebreaker.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I'm okay with changing it if there are better options. I do like Division Points as a division tiebreaker however.

I remember you bringing this up in the past. What are our other options again?
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Post by wolfe »

I fixed it on the 2008 results.
You're still the King of Red Zone.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply