I have 4 of the top 29 LBs and 4 of the top 19 DBs available for draft pick(s). I would also be willing to just move up in draft position. Send me a PM or trade offer.
I know it's early, but.....
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
I know it's early, but.....
you wanna trade?
I have 4 of the top 29 LBs and 4 of the top 19 DBs available for draft pick(s). I would also be willing to just move up in draft position. Send me a PM or trade offer.
I have 4 of the top 29 LBs and 4 of the top 19 DBs available for draft pick(s). I would also be willing to just move up in draft position. Send me a PM or trade offer.