Lets make a deal!!

Gotta itchy trade finger?
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Lets make a deal!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

These are the players that I have available.....lets make a deal. The keeper deadline will be on us quick so dont delay, make your offer today!! Several guys that are starters and ready to help your team right now!!


•Kolb, Kevin PHI QB
•Benson, Cedric CIN RB
•Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
•Ford, Jacoby OAK WR
•Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR
•Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR
•Williams, Mike SEA WR
•Tamme, Jacob IND TE
•Anderson, James CAR LB
•Cushing, Brian HOU LB
•Ruud, Barrett TBB LB
...The Legend
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by wagordy »

I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!



Cassel, Matt KCC QB
Cutler, Jay CHI QB
Ryan, Matt ATL QB
Barber, Marion DAL RB
McGahee, Willis BAL RB
Rhodes, Dominic IND RB
Williams, Keiland WAS RB
Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR
Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR
Knox, Johnny CHI WR
Owens, Terrell CIN WR
Smith, Steve CAR WR
Folk, Nick NYJ PK
Edwards, Dwan BUF DE
Idonije, Israel CHI DE
Kampman, Aaron JAC DE
Kiwanuka, Mathias NYG DE
Suggs, Terrell BAL DE
Bishop, Desmond GBP LB
Greenway, Chad MIN LB
Ryans, DeMeco HOU LB
Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB
Bethea, Antoine IND S
Godfrey, Charles CAR S
Whitner, Donte BUF S
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by wolfe »

wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by wagordy »

wolfe wrote:
wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?
Not my entire team. I took some key players off.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by eazye187 »

Might as well throw mine out there as well.. Would love to keep Tate, but can't afford to keep a handcuff.

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Danny Woodhead
RB - Montario Hardesty
RB - Toby Gerhart
RB - Ben Tate
RB - Anthony Dixon
RB - Derrick Ward
RB - Kareem Huggins
WR - Kenny Britt
WR - Deion Branch
WR - Earl Bennett
WR - Blair White
WR - Anthony Gonzalez

Ernie
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by Jonathan S. »

wagordy wrote:
wolfe wrote:
wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?
Not my entire team. I took some key players off.
If you've taken some key players off, why are you over the twenty-five man roster limit? I count twenty-five up there.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by Jonathan S. »

I should have remained quiet...I can't seem to get to 25...for some reason:

"Franchise Owners Do Not Have Drop Player Rights In This League."
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by wagordy »

Jonathan S. wrote:I should have remained quiet...I can't seem to get to 25...for some reason:

"Franchise Owners Do Not Have Drop Player Rights In This League."
You figured it out quick, didn't you....

I was trying to drop a few but since it didn't let me. I guess finders keepers.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

•Kolb, Kevin PHI QB
•Benson, Cedric CIN RB
•Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
•Ford, Jacoby OAK WR
•Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR
•Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR
•Williams, Mike SEA WR
•Tamme, Jacob IND TE
•Anderson, James CAR LB
•Cushing, Brian HOU LB
•Ruud, Barrett TBB LB

All of these guys are still available, and now add Anquan Boldin to that list.

Thats 1 starting QB, 1 starting RB, and 4 possibly 5 starting WRs available to help your team. Send offers quick, tonight and tomorrow may be our last days to make something happen!!
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

We have just a little over 12 hours to make something happen!! Act quick, I have some very good players that I just dont have the room for. Get them now before they hit the draft board and are stolen right out from underneath you!! Time is ticking away!!
...The Legend
Post Reply