MISERY
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
MISERY
How do I watch football, but not cheer on my players? I have Vick, McCoy, and Bush starting in league 1. I need huge games from them to pull out a win. But in league 2 Im going AGAINST Vick, McCoy, and Bush! I need them to not have great games to pull out the win in league 2. What the hell do I do?!?!?!? 
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: MISERY
I don't care what you do in the 1st league, but beat the damn hogs in the 2nd!!! His team has been outscored this season, and they're somehow 6-2. I've scored 270+ more points, but only have a 1 game lead. It's highly frustrating! 