Congrats New Champ

Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Congrats New Champ

Post by The Guru »

Great year for you! I Always knew you were one of top players and now you proved it and now you know why I get alittle miffed when a top player gets alittle help. It makes you impossible to beat. Another great year for your GM guy too who ever he is. Getting the Cardinals offense for some players was the finisher, but I think you still had this one with the Midget getting a rash of injuries. Can the Midget dynasty be over? Good luck to all and have Merry Christmas.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Congrats New Champ

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Thanks! It was one of those hard to believe scenarios when I went to the trade desk and I had been offered that trade. I couldnt hit the accept button quick enough. We hadnt even been discussing any trade scenarios previous to that either. It was shocking, but you play the hand your delt.
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Congrats New Champ

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Congrats!!!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Congrats New Champ

Post by Oompa Midgets »

The Guru wrote:but I think you still had this one with the Midget getting a rash of injuries. Can the Midget dynasty be over?
Could be with those decimating injuries to my RBs :cry:

I'm proud to have finished in the top-3 for SIX straight seasons and counting though!
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Congrats New Champ

Post by Agitator »

Oompa Midgets wrote:
The Guru wrote:but I think you still had this one with the Midget getting a rash of injuries. Can the Midget dynasty be over?
Could be with those decimating injuries to my RBs :cry:

I'm proud to have finished in the top-3 for SIX straight seasons and counting though!
YES! i don't care if i don't win, as long as the midget doesn't win either.

congrats to the new champ! it's about time some one else wins besides me and the midget
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply