Draft Board 2012
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Draft Board 2012
I think this is the year we finally go digital with our draft board. What do you think? I need to know soon because it will take a week or so to order a paper draft board.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Draft Board 2012
If someone really wants a paper draft board, let me know and I'll order one using league funds. Otherwise, it will save us about $30-40 per league (more money for the winner!)
But the catch is, if you request a paper board, you will be the one putting on the stickers this year.
I'm done with stickers.
The MyFantasyLeague live draft page has plenty of information for people using their own laptops. As an alternative, I'll work up something digital that can be displayed on a TV (or at least a laptop) at the draft where we gather.
The alternative will look like this:
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2012.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2012.html
But the catch is, if you request a paper board, you will be the one putting on the stickers this year.
I'm done with stickers.
The MyFantasyLeague live draft page has plenty of information for people using their own laptops. As an alternative, I'll work up something digital that can be displayed on a TV (or at least a laptop) at the draft where we gather.
The alternative will look like this:
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2012.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2012.html
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Draft Board 2012
I am for the electronic draft board. 30-40 back in the money pot is a better thing!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Draft Board 2012
Agree with Will, time to get with the ages. If we hired a hot model on the other hand...
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: Draft Board 2012
Yep - either a hot chick putting stickers on paper or fully electronic.
Ironically, the only hot chicks I see nowadays are courtesy of electronics.
Ironically, the only hot chicks I see nowadays are courtesy of electronics.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!