Pre season IR

Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Pre season IR

Post by The Guru »

Hey Commish we have some people who want to use IR to stash players before the season. Is this ok or what? I think the regular season injury report for week 1 is awhile away. I put players on IR but did not replace the players on my active roster.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Pre season IR

Post by The Guru »

I think its a misuse of the rules but I also know my opinion doesnt count - only yours..
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Pre season IR

Post by Agitator »

The Guru wrote:I think its a misuse of the rules but I also know my opinion doesnt count - only yours..

i agree! cheaters never win!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Pre season IR

Post by Agitator »

ryan matthews will be out until week 3. is that ok to IR someone?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Pre season IR

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Lol, thought that move was ironic considering your last post. I only did it because you did :-)
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Pre season IR

Post by The Guru »

The Commish IR'ed a player in league 1 and filled the roster spot so I guess it is ok. Dont think anyone cares anyway.
Post Reply