Good Game

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Good Game

Post by The Guru »

I thought I was going to catch you Muffler Man. To bad Stafford did me in.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Good Game

Post by bstock »

I'm surprised you didn't. I had everyone on bye...
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Good Game

Post by The Guru »

Thats true, but you scored 172, maybe you should sit them peremantly.
Post Reply