-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
I am willing to trade away the #2 quarterback in all the league for a draft pick somewhere in the 7th round.
I looked at your stats from last year. I know you need a QB!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru »
Who are you talking about Wolfe and which league?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
There's a Trade Rumor forum for each league. This one is for the league currently know as MTFFL II.
The #2 quarterback that I'm talking about is Trent Green.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.