Keeper Deadline 2014

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Keeper Deadline 2014

Post by wolfe »

I have set the Keeper Deadline to Saturday, August 16 @ 11:45pm. This is dependent on the draft being the next Saturday.

Keepers must be declared on the website before that time. Your keepers will not be revealed to anyone until after I manually clear the rosters. You can change your keeper selections as many times as you want until the deadline.

http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 1881&O=187
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Keeper Deadline 2014

Post by wolfe »

This might be the first year that every team froze exactly 1 QB. I guess everyone is happy with their QB from last year. Might not see the first QB drafted until late.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply