Novi Yankdees?!?!?!?!?!

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Novi Yankdees?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Oompa Midgets »

why did u start Duece when he was on bye this week?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i really could have used a defeat for the Donkey Kongs....
can noone beat JR?????????????
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

no
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

WELL, NEVER MIND.....U BEAT HIM ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR OFFENSE SCORED 100 POINTS WITH NEGATIVE FROM UR QB AND A PLAYER ON BYE (DAMN).....
THX A LOT....AS SMALLWOOD IS NOW INDEBTED TO ME, I AM NOW TO U!!!!!!!! IF I WIN THE DIVISION I WILL BUY YOUR BEER AT THE NEXT DRAFT, BUT U BETTER REMEMBER THAT MY MEMORY ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE............................I TOOK JEFF DOWN FOR U
THX AGAIN, AND GOOD LUCK
mjgordy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:14 pm
Name: Michelle Gordy
MTFFL: Novi Yankees

Post by mjgordy »

It is murphy's law. I work on my team week to week and loose. I forget to update my team and it wins. I give up. I'll take the beer.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

michelle,
i have sent u a trade proposal via the trade desk...
let me know what u think
good luck
Post Reply