yo commish

Are you having a problem with the Smack Room? Or problems with using the MTFFL website in general?
Post Reply
The Trojans
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
Name: Jonathan Love
MTFFL II: The Trojans

yo commish

Post by The Trojans »

I fucked up and unsubscribed mtffl everyone, can you help?????????? :x
Trojans bringin the thunder!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Don't worry about it. I have an program that runs at midnight everynight and rebuilds the e-mail on the mailing lists.

I did that so I would have everyone's current e-mail address. But it has came in handy since everyone seems to be unsubscribing themselves from the list.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Trojans
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
Name: Jonathan Love
MTFFL II: The Trojans

Post by The Trojans »

thanks
Trojans bringin the thunder!
Post Reply