Playoffs for scurbs!

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Playoffs for scurbs!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I don't feel right playing in the post season when my team sucked. Did I agree to this rancid playoffs for losers? What is the format? Is it better to lose or win?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

is that Scurbs or Scrubs? My dictionary can't find Scurbs.

Playoffs are for winning, baby!
http://www.mtffl.com/reports/mtffl/2003/03_Playoffs.htm
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

scrubs
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply