Reports

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Reports

Post by wolfe »

Sorry about the stats and reports not being uploaded. I thought I had it set up before I left for the game.

How many of you use the Owner's Assistant program with the live stats on Game Day? I know Will does, but I haven't heard anyone else mention it.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

no problem about not updating the scores, it added to the anticipation.

i'm use to using nfl.com's scores and updates. i tried to downlad it once, but i think i did something wrong!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i didn't get it to work earlier in the season, so i never fucked with it gain...
Post Reply