Bellamy Bowl Nail-Biter

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Bellamy Bowl Nail-Biter

Post by Jonathan S. »

I need field goals not touchdowns to maintain my lead over Will. Whooooo, David Akers with a tackle. Could this be the first time (out of 8) that the Salamanders defeat the Eagles? It could come down to HFA, how appropriate!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I am destined to lose every game I play against you and I did. Now that's appropriate.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply