Playoff Scenarios

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Playoff Scenarios

Post by wolfe »

All division leaders have clinched their division.

Paydirt
Z-Town Zippers (9-4) has defeated Nashville Salamanders (8-5) twice this season to win the tiebreaker if needed.

Red Zone
Oompa Loompas (11-2) has clearly clinched the division.

Gridiron
Cookeville Critters (9-4) will have a better division record than Sheffield Feagle Eagles (8-5).

Wild Card
Sheffield Feagle Eagles 2165.9 pts has the wild card locked up.
Hemptown Hardknocks 2013.4 pts
Nashville Salamanders 2011.5 pts
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I made a mistake. I wrote this in a hurry before I left for work and thought about it on the drive down.

The Salamanders can clinch the division with a win AND a loss by the Zippers. They would then win the first tiebreaker which is division record.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

go salamanders!!!!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Thats cool. I didn't realize that. I thought the tie breaker between Jeff and I was the first tie breaker nad not the second. How fortunate.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply