New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Timeline:
I say they won't move for 3 years.
Anthony says moving is a done deal if we don't average 14,000 next year.
I ask how it’s for sure the Preds will move because the deal probably won't be done until after the final date to enact the out clause.
Anthony says this crap, "the sale won't be done by July 19th???
it is expected to be announced as soon as today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He's angry over a date I never specified, I think he intended June 19th.
I quote a Canadian news source that says the deal won't be done by the 19 of June so the clause would have to be enacted by Leipold.
So Anthony responds with more nonsense,
"what the hell are you talking about???
this deal has been in works for weeks!"
Then to make it worse when he eventually ends up being wrong he adds a little insult,
"you seem to think discussions have just begun!?!"
After that he posts a link to the damming evidence against himself before reading the article and prefacing that maybe he didn't know exactly what was going on when he made previous remarks.
I then make a pretty boss Futurama reference. Man can I repeat stuff I heard and apply it to a similar situation.
Then he gets mad and starts typing some f-words. He even got really mad and put some stuff on there that said he didn't say it would be done by tomorrow and called someone, me I guess, smart guy. But, then he backed off those comments and wrote some more nonsense.
I try to get the Oompa to accept his wrongness be he stays defiant. And pulls out some Smallwood logic,
"i can't help that you read more into what i wrote....".
I don't think you can wiggle off the hook on this one with fuzzy logic. You still have much to learn from the master. Go to Tampa and do some of those one arm hand stands and make cars fly with your mind or something. Then maybe you can convince someone other than yourself that you were right all the time on this thread.
I say they won't move for 3 years.
Anthony says moving is a done deal if we don't average 14,000 next year.
I ask how it’s for sure the Preds will move because the deal probably won't be done until after the final date to enact the out clause.
Anthony says this crap, "the sale won't be done by July 19th???
it is expected to be announced as soon as today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He's angry over a date I never specified, I think he intended June 19th.
I quote a Canadian news source that says the deal won't be done by the 19 of June so the clause would have to be enacted by Leipold.
So Anthony responds with more nonsense,
"what the hell are you talking about???
this deal has been in works for weeks!"
Then to make it worse when he eventually ends up being wrong he adds a little insult,
"you seem to think discussions have just begun!?!"
After that he posts a link to the damming evidence against himself before reading the article and prefacing that maybe he didn't know exactly what was going on when he made previous remarks.
I then make a pretty boss Futurama reference. Man can I repeat stuff I heard and apply it to a similar situation.
Then he gets mad and starts typing some f-words. He even got really mad and put some stuff on there that said he didn't say it would be done by tomorrow and called someone, me I guess, smart guy. But, then he backed off those comments and wrote some more nonsense.
I try to get the Oompa to accept his wrongness be he stays defiant. And pulls out some Smallwood logic,
"i can't help that you read more into what i wrote....".
I don't think you can wiggle off the hook on this one with fuzzy logic. You still have much to learn from the master. Go to Tampa and do some of those one arm hand stands and make cars fly with your mind or something. Then maybe you can convince someone other than yourself that you were right all the time on this thread.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
i don't give two shits about arguing with you about this subject...
you just reiterated my point, YOU read something that wasn't there!!!
is that fuzzy logic or inept reading and comprehension???
you don't think lpold will enact that clause if this guy is gonna give him 200 million dollars???
i haven't backed off shit, smart guy
you just reiterated my point, YOU read something that wasn't there!!!
is that fuzzy logic or inept reading and comprehension???
you don't think lpold will enact that clause if this guy is gonna give him 200 million dollars???
i haven't backed off shit, smart guy
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
What point were you trying to make then? You just wanted to type a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with what everybody else was talking about? Ok. Planes fly, dogs bark, uhhhh..... elephants can swim. You could be the worst debater of all time. The MTFFL should give away a trophy for worst argument each season. The award should be named after Rosie O’Donnell, "Steel just doesn't melt".
I think I could win it most years because 85% of the time I have no logic involved in an argument whatsoever, but most people aren't smart enough to figure it out until I have pissed them off to the point they have no reasoning abilities. This time was unfair to Anthony, I had logic and he lost his reasoning abilities. A perfect storm, perhaps?
I think I could win it most years because 85% of the time I have no logic involved in an argument whatsoever, but most people aren't smart enough to figure it out until I have pissed them off to the point they have no reasoning abilities. This time was unfair to Anthony, I had logic and he lost his reasoning abilities. A perfect storm, perhaps?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy