Cool Football Simulation Site

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Well the Gryphons lost the divsion championship game this morning. :( Oh well...there is always next season. (which is in what? 2 days? lol)
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Agitator »

if your not signed.... post your player and i'll try to get them on one of my teams! free agency starts on the 21st.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Here ya go!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250

I still think we should buy our own team.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Make it so that everyone can see your player's attributes Will.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I just bought a team. All the teams in the American leagues were taken so we'll be playing in the CFL :bash: Does anyone have a good idea for a team name? It can only be changed once so make it good.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1814

Post or send me a link to your players and I'll see what I can do to acquire them!!!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Crap!, I didnt see your post Anthony before I took a contract with a CPU team. I did put in the to allow trades so maybe you can deal for me.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by eazye187 »

User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Wolfe, I sent your current owner an offer!

Ernie, I have sent your K a contract offer. It is cheap, but you are a kicker :)

Will, I will see if I can make a trade for you anyway!

I assume once I sign you guys I could give you a new deal and add a signing bonus if you don't have enough money to purchase equipment. Seems to be a real cool game from the owner's perspective! I have to construct sections in the stadium to add seating, set ticket and concession prices, do all the GM stuff involving players and more :eek: Quite nerdy but cool to be so realistic! Sad thing is I only started with $500,000 to do everything.

Let me know if your owners do or did anything you observed that was a successful venture!!!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

This is a damn cool site.

I sent a message to the guy who just bought my team and asked him to trade me to you. I hope he agrees. Although he sent me a message and said "build up your Stamina my friend, you are going to be my workhorse".

Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.

My player:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
My current team:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2038
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wolfe »

wagordy wrote:Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.
Give him the ol' Ocho Cinco routine.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply