Cool Football Simulation Site
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
It looks like we need QB,RB, LB and SS. What do you think coach?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
You are correct. I am about to make a QB and I am attempting to trade for Wolfe's RB. I did trade for a kick-ass LB (Anthony Fowler)
We could use more LBs and a SS. Mick and I were discussing going with the 3-4 so we would definitely need more LBs if we go that route.
We could use more LBs and a SS. Mick and I were discussing going with the 3-4 so we would definitely need more LBs if we go that route.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Honestly, I made a commitment to my current team. I do not want to back out on them now. Also, what fun would it be really to have all level 8 players against level 1 to 3 players? We would easily win almost all of our games. I dont mind creating a new player for the team but Im not moving the two I already have with my current team! 
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
It would be fun because winning would put peoples' asses in the seats and I could pay you all bigger salaries and signing bonuses! Don't think that there aren't several other teams already doing the same thing.
We need a QB if you have enuf flex points to make one! I just realized I only have 20 0 left and a QB requires 300 points.....
We need a QB if you have enuf flex points to make one! I just realized I only have 20 0 left and a QB requires 300 points.....
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
I will make a QB. I have 400 left.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Here is your QB:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=251798
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=251798
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Anthony, Season is starting soon. Like in a day...
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thr ... _id=100619
Do we have enough players to field a team?
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thr ... _id=100619
Do we have enough players to field a team?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Were you going for a Doug Flutie there?wagordy wrote:I will make a QB. I have 400 left.
We can field a team, but we still have some CPU players in there.....
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
That is the same thing I was thinking. I guess I dont have any say over height of the QB. Maybe he will have a better career.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
I'll create a SS.
Here he is. Give him a job.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=254774
Here he is. Give him a job.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=254774
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.