Cool Football Simulation Site

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

It looks like we need QB,RB, LB and SS. What do you think coach?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

You are correct. I am about to make a QB and I am attempting to trade for Wolfe's RB. I did trade for a kick-ass LB (Anthony Fowler) :D

We could use more LBs and a SS. Mick and I were discussing going with the 3-4 so we would definitely need more LBs if we go that route.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Honestly, I made a commitment to my current team. I do not want to back out on them now. Also, what fun would it be really to have all level 8 players against level 1 to 3 players? We would easily win almost all of our games. I dont mind creating a new player for the team but Im not moving the two I already have with my current team! :)
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

It would be fun because winning would put peoples' asses in the seats and I could pay you all bigger salaries and signing bonuses! Don't think that there aren't several other teams already doing the same thing.

We need a QB if you have enuf flex points to make one! I just realized I only have 20 0 left and a QB requires 300 points.....
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

I will make a QB. I have 400 left.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Here is your QB:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=251798

Make him an offer he can't refuse.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

Anthony, Season is starting soon. Like in a day...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thr ... _id=100619

Do we have enough players to field a team?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wagordy wrote:I will make a QB. I have 400 left.
Were you going for a Doug Flutie there? :smash:

We can field a team, but we still have some CPU players in there.....
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wagordy »

That is the same thing I was thinking. I guess I dont have any say over height of the QB. Maybe he will have a better career.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Post by wolfe »

I'll create a SS.

Here he is. Give him a job.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=254774
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply