Awesome like a corn dog!!! Finally got rid of Zidlicky for a big young RW and a '09 second round pick.
http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?serv ... eid=367330
New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
The Preds looked a hell of a lot better last night than they did in STL on Fri., which isn't saying much.
I didn't realize the Stars had picked up Sean Avery. He should do marketing for Summer's Eve.
I didn't realize the Stars had picked up Sean Avery. He should do marketing for Summer's Eve.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
I agree, the second night was much more disciplined concerning committing penalties. That killed us in STL not Dan Ellis. Hopefully we can continue to get solid net minding from Dan. Also great game from the players that are supposed to have great games (Arnott, Dumont, Weber)
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Woody, I hope that Summer's Eve comment was in response to the E360 story on Sean Avery. For those that did not see it, Sean Avery = homo.
And by homo, I mean likes having intercourse with men.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Another good win tonight. Hope Arnott's injury isn't too serious. The Dallas game Wed. should be interesting.
I didn't see the ESPN360 thing, but I don't need no infernet to tell me he's a douchebag. I just wish Hamhuis would've punched him harder in his vagina.
I didn't see the ESPN360 thing, but I don't need no infernet to tell me he's a douchebag. I just wish Hamhuis would've punched him harder in his vagina.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!