T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by wolfe »

Titans are 2-0 and are still at the top of the division!

Whhoooo! Alright! Alright! Alright!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by Jonathan S. »

The stupid Colts came back and won to get to .500.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by Oompa Midgets »

First time they've started 2-0 since the magical Super Bowl Season!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Anybody up for tailgating this weekend? Eric and I have tickets and I would like to hang out before the game if anyone is interested.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by wolfe »

4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by The Guru »

They have did well against the 500 and below 500 teams I ll give them that.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by wolfe »

Those teams are below .500 because that's where the Titans put them.
Go Titans!
Bring on the Ravens!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by woody »

Fuckin-A
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Rolle had surgery on his neck and will be out of this weekend's game!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/foot ... ?track=rss
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Post by woody »

We are the last undefeated team. Take that other parts of the country!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply