Titans are 2-0 and are still at the top of the division!
Whhoooo! Alright! Alright! Alright!
T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
The stupid Colts came back and won to get to .500.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
First time they've started 2-0 since the magical Super Bowl Season!
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
Anybody up for tailgating this weekend? Eric and I have tickets and I would like to hang out before the game if anyone is interested.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
They have did well against the 500 and below 500 teams I ll give them that.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
Those teams are below .500 because that's where the Titans put them.
Go Titans!
Bring on the Ravens!
Go Titans!
Bring on the Ravens!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
Rolle had surgery on his neck and will be out of this weekend's game!
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/foot ... ?track=rss
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/foot ... ?track=rss
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !
We are the last undefeated team. Take that other parts of the country!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!