Remaining Schedule
at Chicago Sunday, 11/9
at Jacksonville Sunday, 11/16
N.Y. JETS Sunday, 11/23
at Detroit Thursday, 11/27
CLEVELAND Sunday, 12/7
at Houston Sunday, 12/14
PITTSBURGH Sunday, 12/21
at Indianapolis Sunday, 12/28
Undefeated
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Undefeated
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Undefeated
So will it happen at Jacksonville this weekend? I hope not.
I expect a few losses but I prefer them to not be to division rivals.
I expect a few losses but I prefer them to not be to division rivals.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.